Finally getting a tank!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewR33FER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewR33FER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
29
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 1/2 of a year researching the tank I want, I finally picked one. First, it was reefcasa then RedSea then IM then Waterbox then custom. I decided to take advantage of the Red Sea 12% off sale, and bought a nano max xxl! I am a bit worried of the dreaded seam leak, but with a 53 gallon tank, I don’t think that it will be an issue, as others also think. Excited to officially join the family! Anything I should know that isn’t always talked about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new