Finally got it going!

Juggernoht

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
37
Reaction score
52
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I went back and saw my first post was back in 2019 and then super sporadic since then. But I am very excited to have gotten it up and running finally.

I wanted to go for the look of build ins with the aquarium. I made the cabinet above the tank to match the other pieces. They are from Ikea and the one above my tv is the exact one as the bottom one just turned upside down and left the base off (which I used to hide the plumbing and external overflow box, it just stands there and I used double sided velcro to hold it in place, that way I can still get back there easily if needed).

Innovative Marine EXT 75 with APS stand
Reefi Uno x 2
VarioS 2
IceCap 2K
I made my sump with a 20 long and Figi Baffle kit
Bubble Magus Z-7 series protein skimmer
I have the Hydros Control 2 and Wave Engine LE (to be able to grow along with me)

Still got a tiny bit of cable management to do (going to run the Reefi Uno cables into the top cabinet) and I am making a frosted plexiglass front for my controller box as well as painting it (wife hasn't chosen wall color or whit for it yet lol).

IMG_3270.jpg IMG_3575.jpg IMG_3574.jpg IMG_3573.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new