Finally got one! MUMMY EYE CHALICE.

If a two-polyp frag of it is an inch+ long, it's not SPS.

Different species of chalice will probably sting each other. Different colonies of the same species likely won't. You'd have to try and figure out what species you're dealing with.
 
The one I posted originally they were all small frags and did well together…I had a local shop frag them up a week ago. I’m no coral expert but keep them close!
 
Here they were months and months ago and got along just fine.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0814.jpeg
    IMG_0814.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 70813665006__02E361C5-62BE-4E21-A578-393BB3B19B18.jpeg
    70813665006__02E361C5-62BE-4E21-A578-393BB3B19B18.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9181.jpeg
    IMG_9181.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 113
Love Chalices! If you like the Mummy eye, definitely you need to look next for the Crayola meltdown. Some of my bigger colonies and rainbow ones.

IMG_8596.jpeg
IMG_8598.jpeg


1705284245397.jpeg
I’ve definitely heard of the Crayola Meltdown. As fast as my Mummyeye is growing, I’m seriously considering more Chalices. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new