Finally got to visit the Orlando store today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joekovar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working a couple minutes away on and off for probably 6 months now. I live two hours away in Tampa Bay so every time I'm over there I say this is the time! I've always got someone with me who just wants to go home, or I have a service stop on my way home so I'm leery about having corals with me.

Today everything worked out though.

When I walked in my heart sank as I saw the front entrance was roped off from the rest of the store, then I realized the store takes quarantine in all forms seriously. Had my mask, got my temperature taken and a squirt of hand sanitizer and I was good to go.

Now, I've seen the store via videos all over the Internet so I had a general idea what to expect. I was still in awe though. The experience was comparable to my visit to the Georgia aquarium and seeing the whale sharks for the first time, but with corals. A coworker called me while I was inside and I just hijacked the conversation "dude this place is insane!".

The staff was great. Checked in with me a few minutes after I started looking around, let me do my thing, then were on the ball when I had a question then ultimately I knew what I wanted.

I was lucky and got there when the store wasn't super busy, and ended up getting to take a peek at the farm. I mean, the store area is impressive, but back there staff was trying to tell me about everything and I'm just standing there looking at the mother colony tanks like a teenager who's seeing ******* for the first time.

I don't know what else to say. I waited patiently a long time to get a chance to visit, and you guys definitely made it worth the wait. Both in my experience today, and via the obvious attention to detail that goes into caring for the place to keep it what I saw.

Thank you.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working a couple minutes away on and off for probably 6 months now. I live two hours away in Tampa Bay so every time I'm over there I say this is the time! I've always got someone with me who just wants to go home, or I have a service stop on my way home so I'm leery about having corals with me.

Today everything worked out though.

When I walked in my heart sank as I saw the front entrance was roped off from the rest of the store, then I realized the store takes quarantine in all forms seriously. Had my mask, got my temperature taken and a squirt of hand sanitizer and I was good to go.

Now, I've seen the store via videos all over the Internet so I had a general idea what to expect. I was still in awe though. The experience was comparable to my visit to the Georgia aquarium and seeing the whale sharks for the first time, but with corals. A coworker called me while I was inside and I just hijacked the conversation "dude this place is insane!".

The staff was great. Checked in with me a few minutes after I started looking around, let me do my thing, then were on the ball when I had a question then ultimately I knew what I wanted.

I was lucky and got there when the store wasn't super busy, and ended up getting to take a peek at the farm. I mean, the store area is impressive, but back there staff was trying to tell me about everything and I'm just standing there looking at the mother colony tanks like a teenager who's seeing ******* for the first time.

I don't know what else to say. I waited patiently a long time to get a chance to visit, and you guys definitely made it worth the wait. Both in my experience today, and via the obvious attention to detail that goes into caring for the place to keep it what I saw.

Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to write this complete review and it was awesome reading your experience with us!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 120 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.8%
Back