Finally pulled the trigger on an aquarium for real this time. Some issues though.

TortillaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank has literally eveything I need. Kinda. Lights, skimmer, fuge, heater, ATO, stand, rocks, sand-ish, fish, wave maker Plan to re home one them. A Sohal tang. It’s a Used setup but it is in vety good condition.

The problems. I need more sand, testing, rodi. I have a heater for salt, mixing pump, brute trash can, glass scraper, refractometer. I ordered everything on BRS exept for the heater, mixing pump, refractometer.

What was ordered on BRS was the Sand, testing (not the refractometer), RODI system. Then there’s the problem. I need everything by Saturday and it’s arriving on Tuesday. There was a problem with the order and I needed to get on support for them to fix it. Before that it was supposed to arrive on Friday but we did not see the Email for us to go onto BRS support. My dad does not want to drive down to the fish store to get the sand and salt. The minimum that we need is Salt, sand, rodi water. A store sells the sand, salt, and RODI but it’s 20 mins away and it’s not open on Wednesdays or Thursday. I can go Friday

OP
OP
TortillaMan

TortillaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank has literally eveything I need. Kinda. Lights, skimmer, fuge, heater, ATO, stand, rocks, sand-ish, fish, wave maker Plan to re home one them. A Sohal tang. It’s a Used setup but it is in vety good condition.

The problems. I need more sand, testing, rodi. I have a heater for salt, mixing pump, brute trash can, glass scraper, refractometer. I ordered everything on BRS exept for the heater, mixing pump, refractometer.

What was ordered on BRS was the Sand, testing (not the refractometer), RODI system. Then there’s the problem. I need everything by Saturday and it’s arriving on Tuesday. There was a problem with the order and I needed to get on support for them to fix it. Before that it was supposed to arrive on Friday but we did not see the Email for us to go onto BRS support. My dad does not want to drive down to the fish store to get the sand and salt. The minimum that we need is Salt, sand, rodi water. A store sells the sand, salt, and RODI but it’s 20 mins away and it’s not open on Wednesdays or Thursday. I can go Friday
It cut off.

So I can go on Friday but they open at 11am. I could try a store that’s 10 mins away from the other one but I don’t know if they sell the salt, sand, and rodi water. It would only be buying the rodi water for one week. It is only for one week of buying the rodi water for the water change and auto top off. It’s a 120 gallon so I need 12 gallons of rodi and another like 5-7 gallons for auto top off. I might be able to get the seller to do a water change on Saturday instead of Sunday to hold us over that way I only would need the sand before Saturday and not need to have 19 gallons of rodi water on hand aswell as salt.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back