Finally... Purple Death!

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a quick pic of my newly acquired Purple Death just before lights went out tonight! Will be posting more pics soon in the next few days of my new arrivals (coming tomorrow).

DSCN1267.jpg
 
Yep looks great!
 
You are supposed to get stuff that I DON'T have so we can trade ;). However, your's is much more "purple" then mine. Very nice.
 
Haha! Chris, I didn't know you had purple death... Oh well, now we both have it :cool: I will get some pics up of some things I received today in a few days. I have a test I am studying for right now so I am busy. Thanks for all the comments everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new