Finally visited WWC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I don't get to travel and visit other stores much, but I was in Orlando and of course I had to make time and visit WWC.

Not many words will suffice so I will say one. AWESOME!

The 3 front show tanks are the way God intended color to look like. It looked like somebody threw a rainbow in a blender and then poured it in to the tank! LOL!

I enjoyed meeting and chatting with Vic and Lou. They were very nice and the store was top notch. :)

And before you ask, no I didnt leave with anything but a couple FREE t-shirts because I was just beginning my vacation, but it was worth the visit just to enjoy the tanks and fellowship. :)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I don't get to travel and visit other stores much, but I was in Orlando and of course I had to make time and visit WWC.

The 3 front show tanks are the way God intended color to look like. It looked like somebody threw a rainbow in a blender and then poured it in to the tank! LOL!

I enjoyed meeting and chatting with Vic and Lou. They were very nice and the store was top notch. :)

And before you ask, no I didnt leave with anything but a couple FREE t-shirts because I was just beginning my vacation, but it was worth the visit just to enjoy the tanks and fellowship. :)
It was very nice to meet you as well Revh! Now you are making me feel embarrassed :embarrassed:...J/K I wish you would of have time to come back but I guess the family comes first :bigsmile:. I'm also glad you did like the store, I wasn't sure if it be nice enough for you :tongue:, see you next time Revh.

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
victors stuff is crazy! when i met him in orlando i knew he was my brother from another mother! lol! i never thought that i would ever meet someone as hard core as me when it comes to rare corals. victor, lou and the crew are awesome people. check em out when your down there! -jason fox

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a one day round trip from Atlanta to WWC and back last fall. Came back a lot poorer than I left. Bought my first few LE Chalices from there. Worth a visit by anyone that wants to see some of best coral displays around. More eye candy than you can imagine.
Dave

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev didnt I tell that? Man why dont you ever listen to me lol.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes you did tell me!!! :D Now I need to see your tank Jose! I will bring plastic lined jeans though.

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you Rev! I love that place more than Sea World, the souvenirs are much nicer. Little jealous too, haven't seen the new tanks yet. Gonna have to take me a little drive in a couple of weeks.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you Rev! I love that place more than Sea World, the souvenirs are much nicer. Little jealous too, haven't seen the new tanks yet. Gonna have to take me a little drive in a couple of weeks.
Did you talk to the wife about coming down after RAP? :wink:

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We did talk some about it. Shouldn't be too difficult to get away for the day. Gotta check out the goods from RAP before everyone else thins you out, as if that were possible.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive heard alot of good things about this place and want to go see for myself. We (MTRC) are thinking about doing a group buy from them anyone else interested ? Tommy (bamachamp) told me what great guys Lou and Vic are and Id love to get some corals from would like even more to go see them in person. Thanks for description of the place Rev. I know they have those emarlds on fire Ive been looking for.
Rhett

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive heard alot of good things about this place and want to go see for myself. We (MTRC) are thinking about doing a group buy from them anyone else interested ? Tommy (bamachamp) told me what great guys Lou and Vic are and Id love to get some corals from would like even more to go see them in person. Thanks for description of the place Rev. I know they have those emarlds on fire Ive been looking for.
Rhett
Let me know what you are going to do so I can put aside a couple of those emeralds on fire :wink:

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See you here Rick :wink:, how's the new tank looking?

Not too hot. Had a rough time in the downsize, lots lots of stuff including 95% of my chalices. I have 3 tiny frags left from the below colonies:

P3220735.jpg

Going all SPS again.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too hot. Had a rough time in the downsize, lots lots of stuff including 95% of my chalices. I have 3 tiny frags left from the below colonies:

P3220735.jpg

Going all SPS again.
That really sucks buddy, let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back