Finding Acro Colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pwnm30rdi3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pwnm30rdi3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
26
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

I've had a hard time finding medium sized SPS colonies.
While I love watching frags grow, I'd really love to have one or two larger show pieces in the tank.

Looking for 1 or 2 acro colonies, between maybe 4-8 inches in size?
Is this sort of thing doable? Who should I contact?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new