Finnex marine+ 24/7 +

Cf Welcom GIF by Calvary Fellowship Church
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Anybody wanna give me some advice on setting this light up for corals? Please and thank you lol
best bet- refer to you tube. There will likely be live setup videos
 
Upvote 0
I don't have that light, but I did want to say welcome to Reef2Reef! Good luck with your adventure!
 
Upvote 0
best bet- refer to you tube. There will likely be live setup videos
I was looking on YouTube and was more referring to how long to leave the lights on for minimum nuisance algae and my coral be fine.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to R2R !

As a novice, I am not the best source for lighting advice; however, this community has many knowledgeable and helpful.

I look forward to your success. Let us all know what works !

Best wishes for 2022,
Jim
 
Upvote 0
I was looking on YouTube and was more referring to how long to leave the lights on for minimum nuisance algae and my coral be fine.
10 hrs would be a good starting point (eg: 10a- 9p)
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sorry I’m unfamiliar with that light. Bulk reef supply has a lot of good lighting videos. But I don’t remember them featuring a Finnex.
Welcome to R2R glad you joined us.
Thank you! So much to learn lol
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new