Fin's Reef Savvy 125

Hi Gary , how you doing ? tank update ?... :)
I’m fine. Still dealing with family health issues though. The tank is on cruise control. A very short video I took of it yesterday afternoon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0940.MOV
    66.2 MB
Morning, Nope sure didn't... ;)
 
Stills then…

7291B3D2-0802-47EC-8387-EC71038AB761.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 260C6DFA-1C17-4BB3-BD3D-C8614B074656.jpeg
    260C6DFA-1C17-4BB3-BD3D-C8614B074656.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 0EC13017-55E9-4B95-BC2B-5ED2C54E1E62.jpeg
    0EC13017-55E9-4B95-BC2B-5ED2C54E1E62.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 2A62A9CD-031D-4F75-AAD0-51B7C6EE37FA.jpeg
    2A62A9CD-031D-4F75-AAD0-51B7C6EE37FA.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 77375295-F883-4765-88AA-4591CD5BCBA9.jpeg
    77375295-F883-4765-88AA-4591CD5BCBA9.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 33852CD0-5AA6-4034-88F6-A259F6E5E68C.jpeg
    33852CD0-5AA6-4034-88F6-A259F6E5E68C.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 2FBEB380-3E96-4A5C-8536-A89A347FAF4B.jpeg
    2FBEB380-3E96-4A5C-8536-A89A347FAF4B.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 97
  • A807AD0F-C04F-4228-BE7D-2E086CB57D43.jpeg
    A807AD0F-C04F-4228-BE7D-2E086CB57D43.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 7190D8CA-A01C-4EDE-ADE6-13F9FEA2193D.jpeg
    7190D8CA-A01C-4EDE-ADE6-13F9FEA2193D.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 565BADAB-5A97-497F-9E02-9570DA2AF0B8.jpeg
    565BADAB-5A97-497F-9E02-9570DA2AF0B8.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 0D0E1740-DA79-4E02-83C6-F59FCF931883.jpeg
    0D0E1740-DA79-4E02-83C6-F59FCF931883.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 34984C66-E626-4315-93C7-DE9354A58FA6.jpeg
    34984C66-E626-4315-93C7-DE9354A58FA6.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 5BF5CFCF-09BE-41E4-A768-73D3477FC401.jpeg
    5BF5CFCF-09BE-41E4-A768-73D3477FC401.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 101
Growing fast, looking good... :)
 
Greetings you old pirate...loving the aquarium pictures!
Thanks. I have some cyano in there but it seems to be subsiding a bit. Riding it out. Things are growing fast though. I can’t get a bigger tank. Already too old and can you imagine how long it would take me me to finish another tank?
 
I’m fine. Still dealing with family health issues though. The tank is on cruise control. A very short video I took of it yesterday afternoon.
Looks amazing
 
There is a 14,000 gallon tank on R2R for sale in case you want to downsize....hahaha! :p
That would be about the size of my living room. :)
 
Happy Birthday Gary... ;) :)
 
Hello! Let me see that tank!
Hi stranger! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are doing ok. This is the latest pic I have. The tank is doing ok. I will need to start fragging stuff soon though before anything gets out of control.

IMG_1039.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new