Fire Shrimp Sick

RandomQubit

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Oshkosh
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fire shrimp that I got about two weeks ago and noticed he has a black spot on his tail after molting.

I had a larger clown that was beating on him and I put her in a breeder box and eventually took her back to the store because she was nipping at everyone including me. Can’t tell if the clownfish damaged the shrimp or it has a disease.

019A92AB-8A96-4CCF-B662-52A321804BD1.jpeg
 
I also have an emerald crab that appears to be just fine as well as a few snails.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new