Fire shrimp

reefjunkie53

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
410
Reaction score
99
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1429585820.408595.jpg
 
That's awesome! Mine try to do that for my assessor but the assessor is scared of them lol
 
HA love it!
 
Nice pics.
My fireshrimp cleans my firefish but I haven't been able to grab a pic yet
 
I've have my Fire Shrimp jump on one of my clowns but go figure my Striped Cleaner Shrimp has yet to live up to his name.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new