• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FIrefish for local pickup in Sacramento

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R, not looking to trade, just looking to move a purple fire fish out of the tank. LFS sold me three, when I asked if they could all live peacefully the guy said yes. When I got home and looked up the species, found pair is best.

Not looking to trade unless someone wants to bring a small frag of some type over when picking it up. Just looking to get the lone wolf one out of the tank before things start going in the wrong direction.

I live in Sac so local pickup please.

OceanFlores

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R, not looking to trade, just looking to move a purple fire fish out of the tank. LFS sold me three, when I asked if they could all live peacefully the guy said yes. When I got home and looked up the species, found pair is best.

Not looking to trade unless someone wants to bring a small frag of some type over when picking it up. Just looking to get the lone wolf one out of the tank before things start going in the wrong direction.

I live in Sac so local pickup please.
Is the fish still available. Interested located in Woodland.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back