First $30 takes this sump

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys.
Last time I purchased a used tank and sump set-up I didn't use the sump and put it in my basement instead (was too big for the stand I was using). This weekend I pulled it out, hosed it down, water-tested it with water and vinegar, and cleaned it. I was very excited to use it on my new tank build that I'll be starting soon but my husband is not comfortable with it. It's got 4 places where cracks in the sump were repaired and he's leary about me using it... he'd rather I get a new one.

It's holding water fine, but since he's nervous about it, I may as well get it out of here. It's 36" wide, 15" deep, and 15" tall. Here's a few pics.

Sump 1.jpg Sump 2.jpg Sump 3.jpg Sump 4.jpg Sump 5.jpg

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey this is Rob from Danbury again. Did you ever find a new sump for your tank? You sounded like you were interested in picking up mine cuz it would fit in your stand better. I'd be willing to make a trade or something let me know what you think you already seen the pictures of mine

SlipperyWhipple

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey this is Rob from Danbury again. Did you ever find a new sump for your tank? You sounded like you were interested in picking up mine cuz it would fit in your stand better. I'd be willing to make a trade or something let me know what you think you already seen the pictures of mine
I would but I only have room for a 24” long. Sorry man.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back