first acropora

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,569
Reaction score
4,913
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello,

I won a 1” green slimer in an auction but it accidentally got sold so they gave me a nice frag if this. I think it’s called a lemon lime acro. Not sure if the species name.

Anybody know what it needs? This is the first acro i ever owned.

Tank is 9 months old and I can get it up to 300 Par at top rocks. Nutrients are pretty low.

IMG_7641.jpeg
 
Just keep your dkh, calc and mag stable. Give it some decent light. Should be in good shape!

Edit: and some good, high random flow.
 
thanks everyone. I dipped it in coral rx (which i now read acropora don’t like) and then did a very diluted h202 dip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new