First attempt raising clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter si reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I try to mimic a daytime light in a regular room by lighting the ceiling above the tank for 24 hours - so not too bright - it seems to work just fine.

I turn the lights off at night after the first 5 days and keep them on only during the day. That is the time I also add the sponge filter - just easy for me to remember.
 
I try to mimic a daytime light in a regular room by lighting the ceiling above the tank for 24 hours - so not too bright - it seems to work just fine.

I turn the lights off at night after the first 5 days and keep them on only during the day. That is the time I also add the sponge filter - just easy for me to remember.
Its hard to figure out how much is too much and how much is too little... I have a light over the tank, but I'm keeping it pretty dim... Hoping im not starving them by too little light.
 
What fry trap did you use and where did you get it from?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new