First Battle Box on the way!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pygmey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pygmey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So finally placed an order for a box and it is on its way. Thanks Adam for putting up with all my texts. I kept finding pics of his corals and telling him what I thought was nice :)

So far I asked for a teaser of what is in the box and his response is Bleeding Tree, Greg C Efflo and Spainbow.. Cannot wait to see what else is in there :)
 
Mine ships out Thursday, I want to ask, but not knowing is half the fun, opening the box is the rest.
 
Ok.. Here is my box... Bleeding Tree, Spaynbow, Greg C Ultimate efflo, lemon peel, Frostbite, Dogboy, Upscales,Aquatic man, Adam Bomb, Miss Scarlet, and Stuck in tallis

Awesome stuff.. Cannot wait to watch it grow and order another!
 
Ok.. Here is my box... Bleeding Tree, Spaynbow, Greg C Ultimate efflo, lemon peel, Frostbite, Dogboy, Upscales,Aquatic man, Adam Bomb, Miss Scarlet, and Stuck in tallis

Awesome stuff.. Cannot wait to watch it grow and order another!

This thread will not be BattleBox worthy until pictures are included :-)
 
Sure.. Just learning how to take pics :) Will try to get some later
 
Just recieved mine from fedex. Although Adam packed them well, the bags were awfully cold. Have them temp acclimating right now, I'll post up a couple pics when I get them dipped and on a frag rack.

I received purple and yellow tip pocclipora, miss scarlet, shades of fall, rainbow pocclipora, and june ruby. Going to scour Adams site to see if I can find the parent colonies> Curious to what these should be looking like when they get acclimated and color up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new