First Fragging

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a quick picture of a few chalices I fragged this morning.
It's hard to make out the WWC Sub Zero chalice, but the Riddler chalice and Tyree Pink WM are easy to distinguish. I'm still really new at fragging chalices, so hopefully they will recover well!
IMG_0319.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new