Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the fishy family!! All I can say is if you are already wanting a 60, you will never be happy with the 40. Cheaper to just do it now than get frustrated with the 40 and upgrade later.
Start a build thread and ask for feedback. That's why we're here.
Its Friday GIF by Justin

OP
OP
msievs

msievs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the fishy family!! All I can say is if you are already wanting a 60, you will never be happy with the 40. Cheaper to just do it now than get frustrated with the 40 and upgrade later.
Start a build thread and ask for feedback. That's why we're here.
Its Friday GIF by Justin
A good friend of mine pointed me towards the Pro Star 60 because it’s a fairly cheap price and comes with every thing. I was just curious as I already have a 40 gallon breeder tank I used to keep turtles in. I bought it used from a lfs and it’s been sitting in the shed since I bought my house two years ago. I can see the glass quality on true saltwater tanks is much better than what you would buy at Walmart or Petco. I will post an update once I start working on the setup in the next few weeks

Attachments

• F0854DB8-CA92-4416-9524-1BC3F4D675BA.jpeg
    F0854DB8-CA92-4416-9524-1BC3F4D675BA.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 23

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good friend of mine pointed me towards the Pro Star 60 because it’s a fairly cheap price and comes with every thing. I was just curious as I already have a 40 gallon breeder tank I used to keep turtles in. I bought it used from a lfs and it’s been sitting in the shed since I bought my house two years ago. I can see the glass quality on true saltwater tanks is much better than what you would buy at Walmart or Petco. I will post an update once I start working on the setup in the next few weeks
Why not use that 40 gallon breeder as a sump? Get a nice drilled display tank... you can have a nice large DT with a sump that big. Lots of room to expand your equipment as needs arise in the future.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks. I have some family in the 608. Matter of fact my profile pic was taken on the river between Stoddard and Desoto
That’s awesome! Small world :)

Back