First Post to R2R Glad 2 Join the community!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZOABOSS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZOABOSS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello 2 all my name is Brandon I have a 120 Gallon reef tank that has been up for about 2 years.
I am currently collecting various zoa and paly and working towards growing in my reef experience.
I am looking to increase my collection and build on growing some of the harder to grow corals. I
look forward to getting to know many more reefers attached to reef2reef community.
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new