First quick walkthrough of InterZoo 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interzoo-2016.jpg

We’ve made the long arduous trek from Colorado USA through northern Europe to Nuremberg for the biggest pet trade show in the world, InterZoo. We’re tired as heck and the show doesn’t officially open for another two days, but with the prospect of so many great new products hiding right behind the doors of the Nuremberg Messe convention center, we jst had to see what we could find.

Our effort was well rewarded and besides all the gear we’ve already got queued up to write about, we sighted a great diversity of even more new products that await us, and you, during our coverage throughout the week. Red Sea, Tunze, Fluval, Philips and hundreds more companies are busily working to build some incredible booths to showcase their products.

We’ll be doing our best to post up as much new gear here on the site as we can but with so much ground to cover, we’re going to have lots of irons in the fire. So be sure to like and follow us on Facebook as we’ll also be using this platform to bring you up to the minute news of cool stuff we see, new products you’ll want to know about, and probably more photos and videos than you should be watching at work.

Follow the image link above to see a couple dozen of our first sightings of hot and new products and displays already at the InterZoo convention.
Readers also viewed:

Continue reading...

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back