First real tank

CanOfTuna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
13
Location
South east Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Short story I had a old tank I used for goldfish 10 years back decided to start a saltwater tank about 6 months ago it’s been doing well added a couple zoas 2 months ago and they started multiplying so I figured it’s time for a real tank I’ll be moving everything over from the old to the new one in another couple weeks and figured I’d make a build thread and update it as I go through this adventure Also got some new rock and have no idea how this will be placed any tips are welcome

1B22A3CB-AD3F-4F3D-B428-D24106C7A5C0.jpeg B24E7F91-AF02-4FA1-AA32-FED17EFF0FFC.jpeg 543D92C8-6153-494D-8AC1-4D4A46640A1E.jpeg E179543E-83F2-4E4F-B36C-99A1ADC63DBB.jpeg
 
Congratulations on the new adventure!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new