First Reef Tank - 40 Gallon Breeder

Awesome, hope all is going good the tank looks like it’s doing great! What did you use to mount it to the ceiling? I’m about to mount mine today, was thinking just hooks and a toggle anchor
It’s not mounted to the ceiling. I have it in a cutout that was originally used as a built in desk. It has some wire shelves over it so I just connect the light to that. Everything appears to be going good. I have another RFA and a couple new Zoas being delivered this coming Friday. Looking forward to that. This I might play around with my flow. It looks like it’s doing ok but I feel like it is too much for the torch. But I’m afraid to mess with it too much.

94562BB1-FE12-4825-9421-52C6E2FFC882.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new