First Reef Tank Build - 75g

I got a kick out of this and figured i would post...I logged into fusion to check and make sure the tank looked okay and found my 1 yo daughter had pulled a stool over and climbed on to watch the hermit crabs. To fully appreciate the picture you would have to hear her saying 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 over and over because she hears her brother count them every day and it's the only number she knows. And though you can't see it in the picture, she IS wearing a diaper!

leevatank.jpg
 
Looking good. I'm running a seamless system 2 90g aio so our tanks are pretty similar. I use a HOB skimmer, the reef octopus Bh 2000 and would recommend it. Second chamber I turned into a fuge, the third houses a heater, media bags and reactor pump and the return section has the ATO and dosing lines.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new