First Saltwater tank 30gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started my first saltwater tank about 2weeks ago. So far I've put live sand and a few pieces of live rock in my display. Im using a Tidal 55 filter only as of now. I would like to purchase a heater. Any brand suggestions? I've also been conditioning my water daily for 2weeks (following bacteria instructions). Any tips and tricks to setting up your tank? And making sure it's ready for coral and fish? Decorating tips? This is wjat it looks like as of now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new