First Saltwater Tank - Fluval Evo 13.5 Log

Backgammon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been with the freshwater hobby for 10 years and finally made the jump to saltwater a few months ago. Wanted to share a picture of my Fluval 13.5 which has been set up for three months now and the two fish and corals appear to be doing well. Had a few questions for the community:

1. What's the best ATO to use with this type of AIO system?
2. Recommendations for the coral placement in the tank? Nothing is glued down yet so open to suggestions! Also, what's the best coral glue and how do you glue corals to the rock?
3. Any more clean up crew needed? I have one large snail that mostly sticks to the glass and two hermit crabs

Thanks and feel free to leave any suggestions!

image1 (2).JPG
 
Looking good! I'd leave the corals as is if they are doing well in their current location. I use brs super glue. I agree with Tyler I'd add a few more hermits and snails.
 
Looks good. I might add some more snails, I personally like cerith snails
 
Thank you guys - I'll add some CUC and I've added a few corals (torch and pipe organ) so will get another picture updated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new