First spa

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfin52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
25,035
Reaction score
93,091
Location
Usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20181222_184653974.jpg
its more yellow than the photo makes it look. Lfs said it was a type of Monti. Are they correct?
It is a high indirect flow area of the tank. Is that correct flow placement?
 
Wait. Mine spent 5+ days in shipping. It is recovering just fine!!! You might be shocked :)
 
Good to hear. Look into some montipora capricornis if you want an easier to keep plating montipora
Thank you.

Next time I'll post pics and wait to hear back from reeReef2r
 
Take pics weekly please. I'm betting it will.
 
Thanks all the coral doest look any different a couple of times I thought I saw poylp extension.

Today I went into the LFS and they made it right. Instead of a sps I ended up with a zoa frag. Same price point .
 
How do you keep them in check
 
I would either place them on a dedicated rock or just frag off the bottom of the glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new