First tank - 150 peninsula from crystal dynamic

My guess is around 400-500 pounds including the crating?? Having four people should be more than enough. Good luck!
 
Tank has been up and running for about 5 months now. I finally finished the door for the canopy so I think I’m ready for the final pictures of the build! For livestock, I have a couple of clowns, a fox face, two cardinals, a diamond goby and 8 yellow tail damsels. I know - 8. They’re the wife’s favorite. For coral, I have a torch, a finger leather, and some green star polyps. I try to add something every couple of weeks.

I couldn’t have got this far without all the help from you guys here at the forums @revhtree and all the knowledge that I gained from the YouTube community especially the brs160 series @Ryanbrs.
Thank you!

20190216_165938.jpg


20190216_165958.jpg


20190216_170109.jpg


20190216_170239.jpg


20190216_170311.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new