First tank build 90g

@gnarlydudecory Where is the updates???? I know it hasn't been the same since July!
I’ll try to update some this weekend. Waiting on trap to catch my six line wrasse. Little bully. And have a file fish in a hang on breeder box. Tank lookin rough
 
I’ll try to update some this weekend. Waiting on trap to catch my six line wrasse. Little bully. And have a file fish in a hang on breeder box. Tank lookin rough
It's alright, my tank is a jungle right now. The first year will always be bumpy.
 
IMG_8407.jpeg
IMG_8411.jpeg
IMG_8422.jpeg
IMG_8423.jpeg
IMG_8415.jpeg
Here is a few pics for now. Algae algae algae. New file fish in holding till I get the trap for the six line.
 
No new updates yet. But here is a recent pic after some cleaning and water change.
IMG_8802.jpeg
Also trying to get a filter for my phone for birthday or Christmas. So I can take some better pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new