First time Anemone keeper

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I recently got a BTA about 3 months ago , hasn't moved eats once a week slow grower , it's seems fine. My only question , and I noticed this last night. The NEM is more extended after lights go out. Are NEMS nocturnal ? Is this normal ?
 
If this is your first time keeping a man, make sure to provide plenty of beer, pizza, and TV. Occasionally allow outside, but not too long. They can become feral. :D

Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to make a joke.
Lol I was thinking the same thing! My phone auto corrects it to man too.;Hilarious
 
That's fine. Nothing out of the ordinary
If this is your first time keeping a man, make sure to provide plenty of beer, pizza, and TV. Occasionally allow outside, but not too long. They can become feral. :D

Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to make a joke.
All good , I laughed myself when I noticed it lol I freaking hate auto correct !!!! Lesson learned!!!
 
If this is your first time keeping a man, make sure to provide plenty of beer, pizza, and TV. Occasionally allow outside, but not too long. They can become feral. :D

Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to make a joke.

Men are essentially puppies food, water, sexual favors. You know those are the building blocks of life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new