First time coral owner. Is my Galaxea getting weak??

  • Thread starter Thread starter kkuriy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kkuriy1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Location
Columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! It’s my first time owning a salt water tank and putting corals in it. I do weekly 10-20% water changes. Nitrate is around 15. But haven’t really tested anything else. It’s about 2 and a half months old. I got live rock and two clown fish. I don’t even know if this coral is sad or just normal. It’s been in the tank for a week. Thank you!

A6DED729-A84B-48B4-98A1-D1AD405E51F2.jpeg
 
Hello! It’s my first time owning a salt water tank and putting corals in it. I do weekly 10-20% water changes. Nitrate is around 15. But haven’t really tested anything else. It’s about 2 and a half months old. I got live rock and two clown fish. I don’t even know if this coral is sad or just normal. It’s been in the tank for a week. Thank you!

A6DED729-A84B-48B4-98A1-D1AD405E51F2.jpeg
Please give us a little more detail. Tank size, lights, nitrates, phosphates, alk, and calcium and salinity.

What test kits are you using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new