First time fragging my WOW Palys

JVI90gREEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
682
Reaction score
120
Location
San Antonio, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragged these two polyps yesterday and an hour later they were already open. These pics are from today. Fragging is an addiction all on it's own!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374878371.739404.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374878404.204085.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374878415.020636.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
GEEZ!!! I can't wait to get to that point. I'm just fragging a few of the bigger colonies in my tank for my uncle. It's good practice for me, for when my colonies are just asking to be fragged!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
I count fragging hair algae as fragging... LOL.

Anyways, your frags look very happy! A lot of people are scared to frag zoas.
 
I count fragging hair algae as fragging... LOL.

Anyways, your frags look very happy! A lot of people are scared to frag zoas.

Thanks! I can't wait to frag more. Just trying to do my small part of keeping as much aquacultured in this hobby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Yes fragging is fun when done for fun. If you have to do it to help pay for expenses it's not so fun! HA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new