First time frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefling
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefling

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2017
Messages
68
Reaction score
13
Location
Lochbiue
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I've got a bunch of shrooms that I'd like to frag out an i have understood that there are multiple ways to do so, but I've never done it on a coral like this and would really appreciate help.
 
Hey guys I've got a bunch of shrooms that I'd like to frag out an i have understood that there are multiple ways to do so, but I've never done it on a coral like this and would really appreciate help.
Post a picture =)

What are they attached to? You can take bone cutters to the rock underneight (as neat as you could lol)
Most likely your best route if you don't have a proper dremel or bandsaw
 
Post a picture =)

What are they attached to? You can take bone cutters to the rock underneight (as neat as you could lol)
Most likely your best route if you don't have a proper dremel or bandsaw

These are the shrooms.
20180721_122345.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new