First time Reefer

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello all! I’m 5 months into my first reef tank (Red Sea max nano g2) after years of freshwater fish keeping. Loved every minute so far and looking forward to learning lots from everyone!
Congrats on the tank! Same here nearly 4 months in previously kept freshwater for years.
 
Hello all! I’m 5 months into my first reef tank (Red Sea max nano g2) after years of freshwater fish keeping. Loved every minute so far and looking forward to learning lots from everyone!
Amazing tank welcome to the hobby!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all! I’m 5 months into my first reef tank (Red Sea max nano g2) after years of freshwater fish keeping. Loved every minute so far and looking forward to learning lots from everyone!
Congrats on the tank! Same here nearly 4 months in previously kept freshwater for years.
Welcome, I am 7 months in with a 32 gal fiji cube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new