First time shipping a light??

  • Thread starter Thread starter sleeper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sleeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
47
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on shipping a 4 bulb t5 fixture soon. What is the best shipping service at a reasonable price. The light is used and I am selling it fairly cheap so I don't want to charge the buyer an insane amount to ship, I was planning on taking it to one of the UPS stores and having them box it up.

Please share your wisdom my friends.
 
I am planning on shipping a 4 bulb t5 fixture soon. What is the best shipping service at a reasonable price. The light is used and I am selling it fairly cheap so I don't want to charge the buyer an insane amount to ship, I was planning on taking it to one of the UPS stores and having them box it up.

Please share your wisdom my friends.
I just shipped a 6 bulb ATI PM from cali to florida through ups for $23
 
I packed it myself.Shrink wrapped the fixture and layed a foam piece over it and filled it with bubble wrap.I probably could have bounced it off the floor and made it hit the ceiling:D
 
You only paid $23??? what the heck man, that's insane. I paid $40 to ship my Outer Orbit like 150 miles!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new