First time using rowaphos

Chandlertank108

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, this is my first time using rowaphos. My Po4 level is at 0.30 I would like to bring it down to 0.03 - 0.05. I will using rowaphos it in the bag that come with it, not in reactor. My question is after Po4 level down to the level that I want it, do you guys take the rowaphos out of the tank or do you guys leave it in the tank? I don’t want to strip the Po4 level to 0.00
Thank you

SCReef'n

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve managed to find a happy place. 2tsp of rowaphos mixed into my carbon reactor Keep my puosphates around .05 given my feeding habits. With a little trial and error and some careful testing you may be able to find that sweet spot as well. It just requires a regimented feeding schedule and not nearly as much rowaphos as you might think.

OP
OP
Chandlertank108

Chandlertank108

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve managed to find a happy place. 2tsp of rowaphos mixed into my carbon reactor Keep my puosphates around .05 given my feeding habits. With a little trial and error and some careful testing you may be able to find that sweet spot as well. It just requires a regimented feeding schedule and not nearly as much rowaphos as you might think.
How many gallons is your system?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back