First-timer's Fusion 20

I had to take out the emerald crab after only 6 days. She was eating bubble algae but was also eating my favia.
 
4/21/18
Added a Birdsnest Coral and Lawnmower Blenny.
 
Found this picture today.
11/12/2017
61596dd58a73c4fe889e14130708b384.jpg


11/12/2018
e8e2ce9501292461b7ede1e0432a7c57.jpg
 
Hey buddy,

I just read through your whole thread and I must say, it has helped me out a lot and your tank has been growing amazingly! I just purchased the 20 with the AI Prime HD. I plan on doing the same filter set up that you have. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing.

Aaron
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new