First Top-Down Shots

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
5,614
Reaction score
80
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I made a quick attempt at my first "top down" shots the other day. This is in a new, ghetto, frag tank I recently threw together. For the shots, I didn't turn off flow or anything. Just focused and shot. Here they are...
3058681141_2a25f5c95a.jpg

3058680135_b9c67a68b5.jpg

3058679069_2612dceb82.jpg

3058678059_2196e134fb.jpg

3058676061_306eb35078.jpg

3059511710_fd306ebbd7.jpg
 
Wow those stick colors are nice.. Is it from your main tank or frags you just acquired?.. just curious :).. very nice top down pics
 
Thank you all!! These are recently acquired frags in a frag tank. LOL Actually don't have room for them in my main tank just yet!!
 
I do like the color, considering the only lighting is a SE 250 watt MH in 10K. No supplements at all. Will probably replace it with a 14K soon though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new