First Torch Coral Help

THE_Big_Cat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought my first torch last week and today when I stopped the flow to feed the fish I noticed this long brown tentacle hanging off my torch, can anyone tell me what this is and if it can be related to why I lost my coral beauty and emerald crab? Also new to the hobby any suggestions/treatments would be great.

IMG_2380.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new