• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FISH 4 SALE MULTIPLE

Item Price
100-400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jimenez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
80
Reaction score
8
Location
07417
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
blue hippo tang fat and healthy approx. 6-7 inches 100.00
IMG_8826.jpeg

also
maroon stripe clown fish around 4 inches 95.00
open to reasonable trades
yellow tang approx. 5-6 inches healthy 350.00
MULTIPLE PAIRS OF CLOWFISH

also i have some other fish available from a tank break down
will post later
pick up 07417 IMG_8908.jpeg IMG_8894.jpeg IMG_8888.jpeg IMG_8875.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Flexible needs a big tank and a good home
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new