Fish adding, risks.

Ahh man ok. Seems hard to find people with long term success and these fish. Mine is on 5+ weeks not eating since i got him.

Is the clownfish a maroon or tomato? Probably too mean to be eatin
 
Ahh man ok. Seems hard to find people with long term success and these fish. Mine is on 5+ weeks not eating since i got him.

Is the clownfish a maroon or tomato? Probably too mean to be eatin
Nope, she’s just a normal ocellarks. She has a kill count of upwards of 18, largest being a 24” zebra eel, and a 6” blue throat trigger. If your goatfish hasn’t eaten in 5 weeks, and his stomach isn’t inverted, he’s finding food elsewhere. I remember mine would go through the sand eating pods and scraps. Mine was a voracious eater so that’s a bit odd
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 21
Ahh man ok. Seems hard to find people with long term success and these fish. Mine is on 5+ weeks not eating since i got him.

Is the clownfish a maroon or tomato? Probably too mean to be eatin
I only trust the clowns with the giants I have, I plan to get a couple smaller additions for my display which she’s on, before I do that she’s gotta be evicted again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new