Fish breeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LukeV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone, I've recently gained interest in breeding and rising fish. I've been in the hobby for about 3 years now, and looking for something fun to experiment with.

I'd like to try breeding clownfish, and maybe some other fish. Any suggestions on other fish? Cardinals, damselfish, etc?

All advice, knowledge, and recommendations appreciated.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new