Fish Designer

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now this may take a bit of creativity, but let's have some fun! If you could design and create the perfect fish for your reef, how would it look?

I would definitely have some hot pink and black striped fish, in the shape and striping of a clown fish!! :tongue:
 
^ That would be awesome!!
 
Rainbow mantis shrimp texture on a clown fish body. Also an Achilles the size of a clown. I guess I like the clown body size.
 
The pattern of a clownfish(swap out the colors royal gramma pink for the orange) on a sharks body that only gets up to 6 inches in length:)
 
Im thinking tang shaped with the display patterns of a cuttle fish would be cool.
 
An very small octopus with the color of my mystery wrasse that didn't crawl out of the tank and didn't eat anything that I didn't feed him and didn't hide all of the time.
 
It would have to be a tang with the pattern coloration of a flame angel or another with the coloration of an emperator angel. I think both would be sick
 
The pattern of a clownfish(swap out the colors royal gramma pink for the orange) on a sharks body that only gets up to 6 inches in length:)

That would be gorgeous!!
 
Livebearing clowns, tangs, etc... which would have a drastic impact on the amount of wild caught fish
EDIT - so... not so much visual.. but I'd rather reduce the impact on reefs than to create a custom fish. I suppose a marlin that could be kept in a small tank would be cool
 
Last edited:
Even though it's a reptile, a four inch sea turtle would rock my world!!
 
Last edited:
Livebearing clowns, tangs, etc... which would have a drastic impact on the amount of wild caught fish
EDIT - so... not so much visual.. but I'd rather reduce the impact on reefs than to create a custom fish. I suppose a marlin that could be kept in a small tank would be cool

That would be awesome!!

Even though it's a reptile, a four inch sea turtle would rock my world!!

Mine, too!! :bounce:
 
Already saw it. :) I can't find the picture, but it was a hybrid Angelfish that looked like it came out of Tron.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new