Fish Family Tank

FishFamilyRobinson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
17
Location
Western MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a new BioCube 32 in a box that I got for a steal to replace the hood on my BioCube 29. Had to get out of the hobby for a few years while while the kids were very young. I ought the 32 to the living room and we took a family vote, and of course everyone voted to set it up (and help).

Rock is dry rock that we used a combination of methods to aquascape - glue, sand, epoxy.

Currently in week 2 of a fishless cycle using Microbacter7 and Dr. Tim’s Ammonium Chloride. Parameters are looking good based on others using MB7 to cycle.

Filter floss, filter pads, and bio rings in the back right now.

I’ll add some pictures of the rock build process soon.

43A6463C-BCD1-4773-86B7-518B6F1362F3.jpeg

323B637E-E959-43C1-9893-54E6ABA2D0EA.jpeg
 
Scape looks great! You are heading in the right direction. I too left the hobby for 10 years and jumped back in with a 32 Biocube just over a year ago. I’ll be fallowing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new