Fish, Fish and more Fish!!!!!

Item Price
5.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Retail List
2POWDER BLUE TANG XXL
300​
2POWDER BLUE TANG L
200​
27POWDER BLUE TANG M
125​
1LARGE CONVICT TANG
125​
4CLOWN TANG LG
150​
25CLOWN TANG MED
90​
27CONVICT SERGEON
50​
2BLONDE NASO LG WITH STREAMERS
300​
3BLONDE NASO MED
200​
3SPOTTED UNICORN FISH MED
125​
5VLAMINGI L
125​
1DESJARDINII SAIL FIN TANG L
200​
15BROWN SAIL FIN TANG
100​
6MORISH IDOL
180​
7LONG NOSED BUTTERFLY
125​
1SAND SHARK
200​
70BLUE EYE LYRETAIL FISH
50​
25RED CORAL LYRETAIL FISH
60​
25EVANCI
60​
10GOLDEN BLENNY
60​
10FIRE FISH
40​
35DIAMON GOBY
30​
19TIGER GOBY
40​
5PURPLE TANG LG
300​
5PURPLE TANG MED
200​
5PURPLE TANG SM
150​
3GOLDEN BUTTERFLY
350​
30CLEANER SHRIMPS L
50​
80CLEANER SHRIMPS ML
40​
65CLEANER SHRIMPS M
30​
15RED FIRE SHRIMP SM
40​
15RED FIRE SHRIMP L
50​
16ORANGE LINKIA STAR FISH MED
40​
51ORANGE LINKIA STAR FISH LG
50​
25RED STAR FISH
30​
4ANEMONE CRAB
30​
2040TROCHUS SNAILS
5​

It is going to take me a bit to get everything on the site so PM your orders :)

Here is the video I posted yesterday. I will make new ones for you guys at feeding time. You already know I am a bit obsessive with the videos lol.

 
The Large powder blue is gorgeous!

Here's a pic! All of 7 inches. Gorgeous fish!
 

Attachments

  • large powder .JPG
    large powder .JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 38
Retail List
2POWDER BLUE TANG XXL
300​
2POWDER BLUE TANG L
200​
27POWDER BLUE TANG M
125​
1LARGE CONVICT TANG
125​
4CLOWN TANG LG
150​
25CLOWN TANG MED
90​
27CONVICT SERGEON
50​
2BLONDE NASO LG WITH STREAMERS
300​
3BLONDE NASO MED
200​
3SPOTTED UNICORN FISH MED
125​
5VLAMINGI L
125​
1DESJARDINII SAIL FIN TANG L
200​
15BROWN SAIL FIN TANG
100​
6MORISH IDOL
180​
7LONG NOSED BUTTERFLY
125​
1SAND SHARK
200​
70BLUE EYE LYRETAIL FISH
50​
25RED CORAL LYRETAIL FISH
60​
25EVANCI
60​
10GOLDEN BLENNY
60​
10FIRE FISH
40​
35DIAMON GOBY
30​
19TIGER GOBY
40​
5PURPLE TANG LG
300​
5PURPLE TANG MED
200​
5PURPLE TANG SM
150​
3GOLDEN BUTTERFLY
350​
30CLEANER SHRIMPS L
50​
80CLEANER SHRIMPS ML
40​
65CLEANER SHRIMPS M
30​
15RED FIRE SHRIMP SM
40​
15RED FIRE SHRIMP L
50​
16ORANGE LINKIA STAR FISH MED
40​
51ORANGE LINKIA STAR FISH LG
50​
25RED STAR FISH
30​
4ANEMONE CRAB
30​
2040TROCHUS SNAILS
5​

It is going to take me a bit to get everything on the site so PM your orders :)

Here is the video I posted yesterday. I will make new ones for you guys at feeding time. You already know I am a bit obsessive with the videos lol.

Hello im interested in the XXL blue tang can i have a couple pics please
 
How large is the idol
So my largest is 4 inches without the dorsal (which is another 4 inches). Then I have one that's 3 inches, and the little ones are 2 inches plus the long dorsal fins of course :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new