Fish for my 150 gallon??

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkomonee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mkomonee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I have set up my 150 gallon tank going to be mostly LPS will try some SPS as well. I have a yellow tang a coral beauty and six line wrase that I have had for a few years in my old 55 gallon. I want a PBT at the end of the fish list was thinking a hawk fish. I think about 10-15 fish will be good (15 is on the high end but I have little kids and wife who want fish over coral /sad) please help me find more the look cool with personality.
6e049379cc67c02467cad599e7d5a092.jpg
42e81596b4b31bedad634bd4d6c66d63.jpg
335913034c254a359af16168c8d05e04.jpg

Sorry the camera on this tablet is not the best
 
Midas blenny, a group of squammipinnis or bartletts anthias, swallowtail angel, are a couple possibilities.
 
Thank you guys I'll look into the fish. The eels wife said no looks too like a snake
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new