• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

fish for sale

Marketplace

NYreefNOOB

View Badges
Reaction score
selling a few of my fish in plans to take tank down, please do not pm for equiptment or corals this is for the fish only. i have a 3"+ radiant wrasse that eats like a pigs between mysis and s[pbrine and pellets and of course picking pods $100
3 eight line wrasse's only selling as a package for all 3 $300 1 female 1 sub male and 1 male have been together over 6 months, eat like pigs mysis spirula brine and pellets, pick up only in poughquag ny 12570 i get home at 7pm m-f i am off this wed and get home at 6 on sat. i can try to take pictures but if your interested in these fish you know what they look like, radiant is generally out from 9 am to 11pm when lights go out.....no shipping

Top Shelf Aquatics
Route 66 Marine Wholesale