Fish GPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to invent a fish GPS for those things in your tank that disappear for months then out of the blue just show up.:confident:
 
Or for a new purchase like I did yesterday, Got a Lubbock Wrasse the only fish I have. turned it lose yesterday, it made one pass around the front of tank, swam around back into the rock. I haven't seen it since..

JR,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new