Fish ID (wrasse?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Broadwell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Broadwell

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Messages
56
Reaction score
28
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I was watching some reef tank content on youtube and saw a really cool fish that I think is some sort of wrasse in the video. I have looked through everything I can think of and tried google reverse image search but cannot for the life of me figure out what the fish is - any help would be appreciated.

I am asking about the black and white fish in the bottom left around 7:28
1752164017500.png

Youtube video


Thanks in advance for the help with my dumb question!
 
Awesome, thank you for the help! I really have only seen or known of cleaner wrasses with a streak down them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new