Fish list for new tank

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I purchased a new tank back in Nov still waiting for it to arrive it will be 72x30x24 225g. Below are my favorite fish that I plan on adding, all fish will come fully quarantined as well:

Below are the ones I already have in my other 2 tanks that I plan on moving to new one

Purple Tang
Tomini Tang
One Spot Foxface
Melanarus Wrasse
CopperBand Butterfly
x2 - Yellow Tang

below are the new additions I am looking to add but curious on compatibility/aggressiveness towards each other:

Convict Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Blonde Naso Tang
x5 Anthias
Yellow Coris Wrasse
Sailfin Tang?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anthias should be fine (I like lyretails). Yellow coris wrasse is a good suggestion. I also like the sixline wrasse but opinions are mixed on him.
Yeah I've got one I didn't add that to the list as I assumed it wouldn't have an issue with the new additions and yeah lyretails is the one I am looking to add

rja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the tank is large enough to mitigate any aggression from the six line. There’s been plenty of evidence that suggests they’re okay in far smaller systems. Looks good to me, I may be new to reefing but I’ve had my fair share of fish in my FOWLR

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I've got one I didn't add that to the list as I assumed it wouldn't have an issue with the new additions and yeah lyretails is the one I am looking to add
My sixline is more interested in his own pursuits than anything else. Picked him up and he was hunting mere minutes later...

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bimac, genicanthus like a Bellus, Watanabe or Japanese swallowtail. I don't have experience with the powder blue but will that be an aggressive pita?

Back